Dress me like the sun

/
1 Comments
My last post spoke about my love for the perfect jacket, recently from New Look (again) I picked up the most incredible summer jacket. Its a bright hue of yellow making it the perfect statement piece to wear with understated black or nautical stripes. A lot of people worry about how to pull off a bright yellow but its easy, just wear simple garments underneath, neutral in colour and pattern, hey presto! For this outfit I wore a simple figure hugging black dress underneath that is easy to wear as its simple and an amazingly comfortable material. While to lift the outfit I added a scarf, worn in the style of the Burberry A/W14 show. One side short in length, the other long with a belt cinching it around the waist. While I finished it off with my summer must have, my pink pastel Kurt Geiger sandals. They are effortlessly glam!

I experimented with my illustration a bit more on this post playing around with markers and watercolour pencils for a bit of multi texture. I also decided to draw in a bit of the brick background as I though this would be an interesting touch, hope you like it. Rachael x









You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.