The Black Jacket

/
0 Comments
A staple everyone needs in their wardrobe is that perfect black jacket, although I have quite a few of these. Recently I have become quite obsessed with pairing a longline jacket over a little skirt and top, which is exactly what I am wearing here. I managed to pick up this black jacket in the New Look sale for only £9, a real bargain and already I am in love with it. I have been after a long jacket for a while as its perfect to dress up or down an outfit, making it always a good addition. This one is perfect its lightweight, got the short at the front longer at the back appeal and is everything you could want for that price really. I think the jacket gives this look a bit of an androgynous feel, which is a style I love. There is something about putting a masculine shaped jacket over an outfit that really completes it. Let me know what your jacket must haves are, I would love to see some photos!



Here's another little sketch of my outfit for you, hope you like it. Rachael x










You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.