Big Cartel Shop

/
0 Comments
I have been quite busy recently, so I haven't managed to get many posts up. The main reason I have been so busy is trying to get my online big cartel shop ready. My little shop is selling my original hand drawings on phone cases, or you can buy a copy of the drawing itself. I decided I really wanted to try and get my illustrations out there a bit more as I have been spending a lot of my time on them. Phone cases seemed like an easy way to get people to see them, as let's face it no one goes anyone without their phone. It's a modern way to get your work seen, almost like a moving gallery.

Here are the first few cases I have got done and will be selling over at my shop http://abovefashion.bigcartel.com. Please have a look and if you like them place an order! I will also be doing custom drawings for anyone that would like. I'm currently in the process of doing one for a fellow blogger which you can see soon! 









You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.