Reading Festival Fashion

/
0 Comments
It has been a little while since I posted as things have been really busy at the moment! I really wanted to get a post up on my time at Reading festival and most importantly the outfits I wore there. At a festival there are a few essentials you need, a major one being a pair of wellies, alongside those all important face wipes. When packing my festival outfits I thought there was nothing better to pair them with than a pair of Hunter wellies. They are the ultimate festival statement, stylish while being completely practical too. Its a win win. 



While most people grab their shorts ready for a festival, my absolute favourite to pair with my wellies is a dress! As you can see two of my outfits were dresses, one being a combination I loved the floral dress paired with my patent purple hunters. I chose this because it had a boho vibe that you often see celebrities like Kate Moss sporting at a festival. While two accessories that are a complete must have are a bum bag (they may not be glamorous but they are an essential due to their practicality) and a flower crown to bring back some glamour. 



Although I did pull out my shorts on one of the days, as I have said before these are just the perfect shorts so I couldn't resist wearing them. I decided to go for a colour clashing look as personally I think you should never match too much, I always favour a colour clash more. I paired this with a bright blue crop to gain the desired look, especially as a crop top is always in style at a festival. 




The reason I wanted to do an outfit post from Reading festival is because I think a festival gives you real freedom of dress, you can wear something crazy and no-one will even notice. But as fun as festival fashion is and the use of UV paint for general wear, the reason for going is to enjoy the incredible music. Let’s just say Reading festival did not disappoint at all. Every band/artist I saw excelled on their recorded sound, especially the headliners, Paramore, Blink 182, Queens of the Stone Age and the British rock n roll Arctic Monkeys. If you want to experience a true rock festival with an incredible atmosphere and a range of music then Reading is the place to go, I couldn't suggest the festival enough to you! 



I did a little series sketch of my outfits from Reading Festival below. I have recently been working on a slightly different style with the neck and legs. Hope you like it!






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.