Summer is Shorts Weather

/
2 Comments











I have been a bit behind on posting recently as I have been ill, but I'm all better and back to blogging. My recent clothing search was for the perfect pair of shorts. I'm rather bored of denim shorts partly because they are over worn but also because they never look right on me. Although my biggest pet hate with most shorts you'll find (denim or not) is that they are always far too short. I'm always up for getting a bit of leg out, especially in summer, but I don't want my shorts forcing me to leave my dignity at home. I picked up these colourful shorts from New Look, I fell completely in love with them as they are vibrant, summery and actually a decent length! Skorts are a big trend right now yet this fabulous pair of shorts also looks like a skirt at times incorpating two of my loves! I would love to know what shorts everyone else has picked up this summer, let me know your thoughts. 




Again I did a sketch of my outfit. I got a whole new set of pro-markers and I have loved playing around with them. I definitely recommend them to any artists out there. Especially the blender pen as it gives you fantastic tones for each colour, plus it really softens the harsher colours. For this illustration I used colours, ruby, forest green, henna, and pink carnation. Hope you enjoy, Rachael. X






You may also like

2 comments:

  1. My problem with finding shorts, is that a lot of times they are either too short, or just too big on me because I am so short haha. But I am loving the one you're wearing.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend struggles with the exact same thing! Thank you, there are loads of nice ones in New Look at the minute. Thanks for having a look at my blog. X

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.