Pattern Me Playful

/
0 Comments




This summer I'm absolutely loving the playsuit look. It's simple to wear, comfy and it looks fab! I managed to pick up this one in a local boutique in my local town in Cornwall by the brand AX Paris. I was immediately attracted to it because of the vibrant pattern, as I'm trying to go out of my comfort zone with more bold clothing this summer. The scallop edging, high neck and the fitting around the waist gave it a retro beach wear feel, a style I have always adored. I experimented with a different illustration today as I have just got some new pro markers that I'm playing around with. They are so amazing to use, they give a soft finish and work really well for me. Would definitely recommend them. Hope you like the sketch of my playsuit as I played around with it a bit to make it look a bit different. 

 Everyone needs a bold playsuit this summer, I promise you won't regret it! Let me know what looks are working for you this summer. Rachael x



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.