Sports Luxe, A Surprising Trend

/
0 Comments

When the sports luxe trend became big I have to say I wasn't keen, and thought it was ridiculous that everyone was wearing Nike trainers day to day. But after a while seeing really fashionable cool girls rocking this look I started to come round to it. My trainers in these photos are the Sketchers memory foam style, as soon as I tried these on I knew I had come round to the trend. They are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet, it almost feels like wearing slippers. Not only that though, I actually loved what they looked like in an amazing electric blue and pink combo I fell in love with them. Since then I have adored the sports luxe trend and have tried to see if I can pull it off, not still sure if I can but I'm loving trying.







The most daring part of this look for me was adding the Blink 182 snapback as I always mocked these before but now I think they look really cool if worn right, (not sure if I'm pulling it off, but hey I'm trying). I paired this with my yellow jacket that I'm still in love with and can't seem to stop wearing. The main point of this post though is although sports luxe has been around a while its still a huge trend and if your scared of trying it then just go for it, its so much fun. I'm a girl that would always choose a skirt over jeans yet I'm enjoying the freedom of jeans, trainers and loose top. Let me know what you all think about sports luxe, I would love to see some of your looks (or incredible trainers).


Here's a sketch of my sports luxe outfit, and if you haven't seen it already make sure to head over to my illustration shop at http://abovefashion.bigcartel.com/





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.