Yellow is the Hue

/
0 Comments

I have always been way too scared to wear yellow but recently I have found a complete love for it. Every store I look in this summer, yellow is everywhere. It's bold, it's brave and it's extremely fun. I picked up this lovely play suit in Primark, it was an absolute bargain. It's an effortless outfit to wear which can be worn casually in the sun. Or like I styled here it can be dressed up to go out in the evening. I wore this out to dinner with my boyfriend and felt it was perfectly suited to the nice restaurant we ate at.  I decided to also do an illustration of my outfit as I want to keep developing my style. The focus here is completely on the colour yellow. Be brave with your outfit choice as it can end up making you feel amazing when you thought it wouldn't work. Rachael x



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.