LFW

/
0 Comments
Last month I got the great opportunity to work backstage at LFW for Bora Aksu. I had an amazing time and found it a lot less stressful than my pre-conceptions had lead me to thinking. The backstage manager Kemal was a really helpful person to be working with, he was also a lot less intimidating than I thought. There were quite a few interns and we were responsible for a model each. This also meant preparing the clothes they were wearing by steaming them and making sure there weren't any lose threads on the clothes as these can show really clearly when underneath the stage lighting. The model I dressed was called Alice, she was so down to earth and lovely- as well as extremely beautiful. I found the whole experience so fun, as it was fascinating to see the backstage atmosphere and the amount that goes on behind the scenes. I was so happy to be a part of London Fashion Week and it's something I won't forget. I have always loved catwalk shows as this is what first sparked my fashion interest, so this was great for me. The Bora Aksu collection was absolutely beautiful, so check out my backstage snaps!


Quick sketch of some of the beautiful collection.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.